Want to start your little ones sailing? SeaLegs July begins on Saturday July 6th. Some places remain for members and non-members. Contact Tara McGee today
We accept children from age 5+ and introduce them to the shore-side, dinghies (Optimist) , RIBS and occasionally yachts too in a fun and safe environment. They will learn water safety, boating terms, a little sailing and begin to form their first club friendships that may last a lifetime !
- 4 Saturdays July 6th, 13th 27th and August 3rd , 9-11am.
- Wetsuit, buoyancy aid required.
- Open to WHSC Members and non-members.
- Cost €40 for members. €80 for non-members, payable in advance.
- All on-the-water sessions subject to weather. Occasionally indoors No refunds available for outright cancellations.
- Participants in June Sealegs may re-apply but will be placed on a waiting list until first time applicants are booked in.
Course bookings are open now. Contact Tara McGee on (0h-eight-six) 851 9068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org