A two-day course will be delivered at WHSC, Dunmore East in partnership with the Irish National Sailing School, Dun Laoghaire.
The course is designed for those seeking to improve their competency in the sport and focuses upon areas such as escorting racing fleets of dinghies, windsurfers and canoes; providing safety and rescue cover for training fleets and assisting in race management duties.
- Preparation of boat for use
- Basic boat handling
- Race management (sailing boats)
- Approaching and assisting sailing dinghies and other watercraft
- Incident management and medical emergencies
- 9:30am – 5pm, May 25th and 26th
- WHSC Dunmore East
- Pre-requisite: National Power Cert (often referred as Level 2 Powerboat) or equivalent and 20 hours driving experience
- Cost €299
- Book directly with INSS Dun Laoghaire. Contact Dave (01) 2844195