Course is now full.
Want to start your little ones sailing? Back by popular demand, the Saturday “Sea legs” program begins even earlier this year in June. Read on and book early . Places really are limited and some are available for non-members too.
We accept children from age 5+ and introduce them to the shoreside, dinghies (Optimist) , RIBS and occasionally yachts too in a fun and safe environment. They will learn water safety, boating terms, a little sailing and begin to form their first club friendships that may last a lifetime !
- 4 Saturdays in June; 1st, 8th, 15th and 29th, 9-11am.
- Wetsuit, buoyancy aid required.
- Open to WHSC Members and non-members.
- Cost €40 for members. €80 for non-members, payable upfront.
- All sessions subject to weather. No refunds available for cancellations.
Course bookings are open now. Contact Yvonne Breen on (087) 267 6431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know ?
[ Did you know that all confirmed social, sailing, training, committee and 3rd party events are posted on the club calendar ? Plan your own activities by viewing here. ]