Want to start your little ones sailing? Back by popular demand, the Saturday “Sea legs” program begins even earlier this year in June. Read on and book early . Places really are limited and some are available for non-members too.
We accept children from age 5+ and introduce them to the shoreside, dinghies (Optimist) , RIBS and occasionally yachts too in a fun and safe environment. They will learn water safety, boating terms, a little sailing and begin to form their first club friendships that may last a lifetime !
- 4 Saturdays in June; 1st, 8th, 15th and 29th, 9-11am.
- Wetsuit, buoyancy aid required.
- Open to WHSC Members and non-members.
- Cost €40 for members. €80 for non-members, payable upfront.
- All sessions subject to weather. No refunds available for cancellations.
Course bookings are open now. Contact Yvonne Breen on (087) 267 6431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know ?
[ Did you know that all confirmed social, sailing, training, committee and 3rd party events are posted on the club calendar ? Plan your own activities by viewing here. ]