Benefits of Membership
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of WHSC. As a member of WHSC you will get to enjoy the beauty of boating around Dunmore East in a safe, friendly environment with all the club facilities at your disposal.
The club is an active one, and among other things you will get access to; Family sailing, Adult and Junior Sailing lessons, Cruiser sailing and racing (Crew always wanted!), Laser and PY Sailing and racing, Social activities, Rib Trips and our Development squad.
We also offer cruiser moorings and dinghy parking.
Download membership forms and information here HERE
Please send completed Renewal Form (and Dinghy / Mooring Application), together with cheque to: Ms Andrea Kennedy, WHSC Membership Secretary, Meadowcourt, Dunmore East, Co. Waterford. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yearly subscriptions are as follows (please see the membership forms download for full details)
|Membership Category||Sub Early||Sub > 31st Mar.||Notes|
|Family||€ 399||€ 450||+ € 100 vouchers mandatory|
|Single||€ 300||€ 325||+ € 100 vouchers mandatory|
|Junior||€ 100||€ 110||Age 18-26|
|Social/Shore||€ 100||€ 100|
|Honorary||€ 0||€ 0|
|Introductory offers – 1 Year only|
|New Family||€ 350||n/a|
|New Single||€ 185||n/a|
|Associate Membership||€ 95 + childs||€ 95 + childs||+ Child 1 € 40
+ Child 2 € 40
+ Child 3 € 20
|Mooring & Dingy Parking|
- Family – For the member, partners, together with their children under the age of 25 years on January 1st of membership year. Has voting rights for parents only.
- Single – For the member from the age of 26 on January 1st of Membership year.
- Junior – Individual membership for sailors over the age of 18 but under the age of 26 on January 1st of membership year. Has no voting rights.
- Social / Shore – Any Person over the age of 21 on January 1st of membership year may become a social members, Membership entitles only the use of clubhouse and its facilities. Members are not eligible to participate in sailing events or booking of boat park facilities. Has no voting rights.
- New Membership Family – For the Member, Partners, together with their children who are 25 years of age or under on January 1st of membership year. Can only be applied for 1 year and must not have been member or used facilities for 3 consecutive years prior. Has voting rights for parents only.
- New Membership Single – For the member over the age of 25 on January 1st of membership year. Can only be applied for 1 year and must not have been member or
used facilities for 3 consecutive membership years prior.
- Associate Membership – The Member, Partners, together with their children who are 18 years of age or under on January 1st of membership year. Can only be taken in conjunction with sailing courses and family has not been member of WHSC before. Only available once as a membership category. After this year eligible for 1 year in New
Membership category. Has no voting rights.
- Honorary membership – For members that have reached the age of 70 at January 1st of membership year and have been Full members 10 years continuously prior to reaching the age of 70. Awarded on the discretion of the Commodore and committee.