‘Dale Morris Perpetual Trophy’ – Aug 1st
Put a note in your Diary for ‘Dale Morris Perpetual Trophy’ – Aug 1st.
Details to be posted on web page: latest news
Sunday BBQ – Salads needed & Someone who can flip burgers.
We need members to make some salads for this Sunday and someone to man the BBQ !
Contact Maria Kelly 0876891598
With increase time on the water, many members are looking to purchase new boats (optimist, toppers, topaz’s and lasers wanted) therefore if you have unused and unloved boats that you wish to sell, please send us details and we can share with all members.
Please let children know that during COVID-19 the hall area is to be kept clear.
– No gear is to be left in the hall at any time. Instructors will provide alternative location.
– No changing in the hall. Change at your car.
– No socialising in the hall.
The recommendation is to arrive kitted out and leave changing gear in your car. If you must have gear bag instructors will advise of ‘gear zone’ (no valuables).
Remember to social distance, no congregating in the hall as it’s uncomfortable for more vulnerable members.
Thank you all for your understanding.
You may have noticed a new boat sticker system at WHSC
Things you should know:
– Every boat at the club MUST have a sticker.
– The sticker always stays with the boat (even when sold – contact Andrea Kennedy if you sell your boat).
– The sticker will NOT change every year.
– The sticker does not mean you have paid parking fees (but we can check you have!)
– Later we will be making marine grade stickers available to mark your parts with the same disc number.
– To avoid paying someone else’s parking. Make sure you have the right disk number attributed, do this on the members portal, menu ‘boats’: https://members.whsc.ie/my_boats
– If you don’t have a sticker on your boat yet, then contact me or Andrea Kennedy.
Sticker (Disc) number on members portal
A big thanks to volunteers Marian Disney, Ciaran Bailey & John McGrath who helped double sticker 150 boats (and that does not include Kayaks!)
**That’s all Folks **